- Type: Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Farming: Organic
- Mount Etna Blend: Nocellara Etna , Biancolilla, Coratina
- Tuscany Blend: Frantoio, Moraiolo, Leccino
- Pollinator: Pendolino
- Altitude: 750 meters above sea level in Contrada Rampante
- Ground : Volcanic
Vegetative Age: 150 Olive trees aged between 60 and 80 years
80 aged between 10 and 30 years
- Annual average production: 1,200 liters
- Harvest Period: Late September beginning of November
- Harvest Technique: Manual
- Milling: Same day of harvest
- Extraction: Cold pressed continuous cycle
- Average yield: 10%
- Acidity: 0,20 gr / lt
- Bottle Size: 500 ml glass bottle
TASTING NOTES Mount Etna Blend
Color: Light green.
Fruity, fresh and clean with significant herbaceous notes. Delicate and round, it combines sweetness with small, bitter notes. Suitable for any kind of meat, fish or vegetables' preparation of medium sapidity.
TASTING NOTES Tuscany Blend
Color: Intense green.
Cedar and herbs notes can be detected.
It is a fruity, very intense and spicy oil, with bitter notes on the finish. Suitable for any kind of preparation, works in perfect harmony with vegetables, legumes and cheese and it is perfect on fish and grilled meats.