- Certification: Etna Bianco D.O.C.
- Farming: Organic
- Grape variety: Carricante
- Planting Year: 2004
- Type of soil: Volcanic
- Altitude: 750 meters above sea level
- Exposure: East-West (Contrada Rampante)
- Pruning: Spurred cordon
- Winemaking: White fermentation at controlled temperature
- Aging: Stainless steel and minimum 6 months bottle aging
- Alcohol grading: 12.5 % Vol. (depends on vintage)
Color: Straw yellow with greenish reflections
Bouquet: Typical herbal scent of the grape, enriched with floral hints and pleasant finish!
Taste: Vivid acidity,slender sip distinctly fresh and saline with great drinkability! Characterized by great dynamism and excellent long finish
Suggested serving temperature: 10/12°