- Certification: Etna D.O.C
- Grapes: Nerello Mascalese
- Planting Year: 2004
- Type of soil: Lava and calcareous mineral soil
- Altitude of cultivation: 750 meters above sea level
- Exposure: North-South and East-West
- Training method: Alberello, Spurred cordon
- Winemaking: Spontaneous fermentation at a controlled temperature
- Aging: Barrels and tonneaux - bottles: 6 months minimum
- Alcohol grading: 13,5 % Vol. (depends on the year)
Color: Medium intense ruby red.
Bouquet: notes of wild red berries, with a hint of vanilla.
Taste: dry wine with fruity notes, strong tannin and good sapidity. Its long and complex finish combines the minerality of the soil with the softness of the fruit.
Suggested serving temperature: 14°C